Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,800, -110] Shameless tsk tsk
2. [+1,659, -85] She’s going to be on TV telling old stories about WG and her family
2. [+1,552, -87] So sick of her
4. [+140, -6] Lost herself to a man and missionary work and now that life’s getting boring with child rearing and all, she’s out on TV making money and getting on stage… ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is God not giving you money? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She’ll probably make all her money here and pack it up to go back to her kids in America. What’s after ‘Masked Best Singer’? ‘Same Bed, Different Dream’?
5. [+119, -5] Wow ㅋㅋ that’s some thick skin
6. [+107, -4] Go back! There’s no one here who is welcoming you. To WG fans, she’s nothing but a target of hatred.
7. [+104, -3] How can she have the audacity to speak of the name Wonder Girls from her own lips..? So shameless, how is she not apologetic to her fans or members;;
8. [+89, -5] ㅋㅋㅋ Is she still living in her delusions? Her singing does not give anyone consolation or strength. The only thing giving anyone strength right now is her thick skin so she can make money. I bet even if she reads these hate comments, she’s fully deluded herself into thinking that singing was God’s plan for her.
9. [+67, -3] Sunye’s not the problem, it’s the producers who are allowing her back who are
10. [+51, -4] This Jesus freak is crawling back on TV because she needs money ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+3,797, -784] Did God tell you to get a job because you’re all out of money now?
2. [+2,778, -120] To WG fans, it’s hard for us to understand what she’s thinking;; We really believed that she was done with the industry when she left the way she did and supported her in living a happy life with someone she loves. For her to come back now and act like this, it’s not something that I can understand at all as a WG fan.
3. [+1,431, -56] Celebrities have it so easy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ take a break whenever they want, come back whenever they want, go into reflection whenever they want
4. [+1,284, -312] The Jesus of Nazareth spent his life caring over the ostracized and the sick and overcame the obstacles of poverty to do good. Sunye-ssi, I hope you’ll live a life like that. For you to come crawling back now because you’re out of money, that makes you a thief, doesn’t it? ㅎㅎ
5. [+429, -5] I bet you she’ll be on ‘Radio Star’ next and the conversation will go like:
Kim Gura: Sunye-ssi, are you low on money?
Yoon Jong Shin: How can you ask something like that~
Kim Gura: Hey, I’m just asking what the entire nation is curious about. We have a right to know. She’s apparently the reason WG had to disband~
Sunye: It was about the time that we agreed to end things while we were still at the top. I was young and the pressure of being the nation’s girl group was too much. I wanted to focus on my love and my family but my heart always felt like it belonged to the stage…
6. [+401, -5] Wow, goosebumps… I remember people predicting that she’d do a “tada~” on ‘Masked Best Singer’ as her comeback ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ daebak, she’s really shameless
7. [+414, -49] What really is the reason for her comeback though? Money?..
8. [+313, -12] It’s undeniable that WG went downhill after Sunye left… She was too selfish and rash as the leader of a group and an idol reliant on the love of her fans. She talked as if she needed a break from all the love the public was giving her, which made me more disappointed in her…
9. [+292, -10] I think Sunye matured a little too late. She should’ve wrapped things up with her members and her agency better before getting married. I remember there was a lot of scandalous talk about all the sponsorships she was doing after. I bet it made her feel jealous seeing how much bigger K-Pop grew around the world while she was living a normal life as a housewife with her kids. I completely understand that she could’ve felt tired of the industry and wanted to grow a family of her own but she should’ve known better than to end things the way she did. If only she was more considerate to the situations of others, she wouldn’t be as hated as she is now.