Source: E-Today via Nate
1. [+1,053, -22] Since yesterday, so many Armies have been requesting feedback but Big Hit has remained silent and without answer. Bang Shi Hyuk is now abusing his power.
2. [+1,039, -16] I don’t know how big this Akimoto Yasushi guy is but is it really necessary for Big Hit to be making money like this? It’s barely been a few days since we’ve been celebrating the good news from the Billboard, why is Big Hit so intent on ruining their own image like this? It’s not even just the fans, it’s the public who will easily turn their backs on them… Really? Working with a right-winger? Will you do anything for money now?
3. [+944, -14] Please don’t turn kids everyone is so proud of into an embarrassment with one foolish mistake like this… As much as I like BTS, this is wrong. Even the Japanese Armies are against this.
4. [+80, -1] Bang Shi Hyuk doesn’t care about Korean fans, he probably thinks it’s just a few hundred. Too bad he doesn’t realize that BTS wouldn’t exist today without them…
5. [+77, -0] I’m getting a migraine. I’m an Army and I like BTS but Bang Shi Hyuk is messing with an issue that you should never go near as a Korean. As much as I love BTS, I’ll have no regrets letting them go if they push forward with this.
6. [+69, -1] I don’t get why they’re doing this. I’m a Korean first and foremost before I am a BTS fan.
7. [+62, -0] All that hard work they put into their image has crumbled into shards.. They know how sensitive we are to issues with Japan and of all the issues to mess with, they chose the wrong one. I liked BTS but I’m actually really disappointed in their agency.
8. [+56, -0] Who cares how much money they can make in Japan if they’re going to be branded as traitors in Korea? That tag will follow them for the rest of their careers…
9. [+52, -2] I’m an Army. I demand feedback from Big Hit. I don’t want to have to boycott my own artist but what’s wrong is wrong.
10. [+47, -0] Shi Hyuk-ah, do they have something on you?
11. [+43, -1] I love BTS and want nothing but the best for them… but I agree with public sentiment. If the song eventually gets released, I don’t think I could stand the sense of betrayal. I’m scared that everything BTS will do afterwards will be seen as hypocritical and fake. Words aren’t important… actions are ㅜ
12. [+36, -0] Big Hit is getting greedy. Once the greed sets in, there’s nothing that can help you see or hear the truth.
13. [+36, -0] Bang PD, until when are you going to hold your silence? Spit out your feedback already ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pay the termination fee and cancel the collaboration immediately. If you go through with this, BTS will be the one getting all the hate. Why should they deserve that over your decision?
14. [+34, -2] They’re going to be called Right-wing TS now
15. [+33, -3] The stance of the Armies is this: no one is willing to be a fan against their own country. Big Hit needs to put out proper feedback.
Source: Korea Ilbo via Nate
1. [+1,180, -20] Unless Big Hit intends to ruin the image they’ve worked so hard to build, they better handle this right. Working with a right-winger, are you serious? ㅡㅡ;;
2. [+1,087, -24] BTS is just now starting to soar and the CEO is so insane that he’s thinking of working with a right-wing lolita pervert?? We should’ve been against this from the start when Big Hit held hands with CJ. He’s insane if he thinks he can bury BTS with a right-winger.
3. [+984, -22] His artists are out there in a foreign country bringing honor to Korea with our flag at their concert while he’s back home pushing them off a cliff
4. [+77, -7] At least BTS fans are being realistic about this. I’ve seen so many fandoms become hated by blindly shielding any scandal their artist gets into ㅎㅎ Of course, this whole thing is Big Hit’s fault and not BTS.
5. [+65, -4] Seems like BTS decided not to renew their contract and Big Hit is trying to sabotage their image now
1. [+576, -12] Bang Shi Hyuk! Is this what you wanted? How can someone who calls themselves the head of a company do something that kills their own artist? Armies will now be spending all of our strength on protecting BTS from someone so evil as you.
2. [+297, -3] I searched up Akimoto Yasushi and was shocked. I can’t believe Bang Shi Hyuk said he liked the world he depicts.
3. [+89, -0] Bang Shi Hyuk is so dirty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ working with a misogynistic right-winger? You like his ideas that much? Insanity…… I trust and support BTS but I’m really disappointed in Bang Shi Hyuk over this. Even if the collab gets canceled, the fact that the idea was even entertained at all is a disappointment.
4. [+71, -2] Big Hit, do you now realize that media playing about working with a right-winger as if it’s something to be proud of will only hurt BTS in the end? The song hasn’t even been released yet but news of the collab alone has already branded BTS with a right-wing image. It’s already showing up in their related searches. Either get rid of the collab or cancel the release of the song altogether. Don’t ignore the fans. This isn’t something you can just sweep under the rug.
5. [+64, -0] This is so frustrating. Unless Big Hit cancels this collab, BTS will forever be branded as the group who sang a song written by a right-winger.